Saturday, March 27, 2021

A child finger-paints the current season

and I am left to discern. Perhaps, I should simply enjoy what is before me. However, I think this image has something to do with me reading Emily Wilson's translation of the Odyssey. That connection yet to be revealed. Like what's for breakfast? When will the next poem appear; to where did last night's dream dissolve? Oh, how I love digital fingerpainting with no thought of outcome. Simply, a state of gesturing. The latter thought thanks to S.

1 comment:

  1. I do have a picture of myself finger painting and there is joy and freedom in such a tactile pleasure it's all color and mushed up oil that washes off if you are lucky which we are we are we are to be able to paint in any which way we please and thank you

    ReplyDelete