Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Solo






and together.  Rock and liquid.  

One of my must-visits at the JapaneseTea Garden in San Francisco is the solo fish swimming in rock (above).  Then moving toward community, I am always delighted by koi -- liquid wildflowers.  And then just before I leave, I take another glance at the tree on the left whose branches are the arms of a woman waiting to embrace us.  Nature is pure poetry.  Tell me, is it diabolical of me to stop at the fishmongers on the way home to buy salmon for dinner?  

1 comment:

  1. cp 139 crime scene 5

    anticipating as if inside too much
    plays with it
    arterial ablution and did not come home
    not a lot of leeway on the old post
    secret codes in her desk

    it smells like seaweed that time we fought

    ReplyDelete